Instant Beat Store
Look for your next hit below
Why choose us?
We bring you the highest quality production
We can guarantee you the quality that you need! The beats that are posted up for sale are made by the same minds who produced certificated industry hit songs.
Choose the license that best suits you
Need Custom Production
Take your ideas to the next level. Request Custom Beats! We can produce custom beats according to your tastes and needs. The beat is unique, produced for you only, and can’t be resold by Popkanzlei.
100% ownership granted to you for unlimited new works, distribution, sales, promotional activities, TV / radio broadcast, concerts & any public performance.
Here Is What You Get
You Will Receive The Following
- Sell unlimited copies
- Unlimited radio broadcast rights
- Unlimited for-profit and non-profit performance rights
- Receive WAV trackouts (24-bit, 44.1Khz) + MP3 (320kps)
- Beat will never be sold again
- Artist owns & controls copyright to the instrumental
- All fees are non-refundable
- 3% mechanical royalty to producer
- 25/75 Publishing Split (Us/You)
- Credit Must Be Given To Popkanzlei
Each project takes 1-2 weeks to complete, on average. We require a 50% upfront deposit to begin. All minor revisions are free of charge (i.e. "turning up a drum sound", "choosing a different bass sound", etc.) You will be granted up to 3 major revisions per custom beat. For every additional major revision there will be a fee of $30.
You will have up to 14 days after every revision (if needed) to either request your next revision, or pay your remaining balance in full. Otherwise, you will forfeit any ownership to the custom beat, and will not be refunded your initial deposit.
Companies We Have Worked With
Beats & full songs Mixing
Current Deal: Get 50% OFF of mastering when combined with a mixing option.
Beats sure to meet the Criteria below
- For mixing projects, send us separated WAV files recorded at a sample rate of at 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz and a bit depth of 16, 24 or 32-bit floatFor mastering projects, feel free to send either a 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz, 24-bit WAV mixdown of your final mix, or all stems as mentioned above for mixing projectsPut your files in a folder and zip it. Name the zipped file „Your Song Name“ („Your Name“)
- Make sure your files contain no major pre or post production effectsStart all tracks at 0:00 and make sure they extend the full length of the songYou are allowed up to 5 major revisions. Every revision thereafter is $10All files are confidential and will not be shared with anyoneAll fees are non-refundable. Visit our FAQ page for beat licensing information